Health and Wellness
Sara Williams, RN, BSN
District Director/ElementaryMcGehee Elementary Building409 Oak St.McGehee, AR 71654PH: (870) 222-5400, FAX: (870) 222-6532
Amber Wells, LPN
School Nurse JH/High SchoolMcGehee Junior High Building2007 East Ash St.McGehee, AR 71654PH: (870) 222-3600, FAX: (870) 222-9180
Immunizations Report (Act 676 - HB1786 of 2019)
- exempt from immunizations (N/A until 12/1/2019)
- failed to provide proof of vaccinations and no exemption from DHS (N/A until 12/1/2019)
(Please print any necessary form(s) and submit completed form(s) back to your child's school nurse. If you have any questions, please contact your child's school nurse).
- 2019-2020 McGehee School District Health Information Form
- Child Nutrition Medical Statement for Meal Modifications
- Request for Administration of Medication
Request for Administration of Medication/Self-carry Forms and Certification of Disability for Special Dietary Needs Forms are available in each school’s office, the nurse’s office and on the school website at www.mcgeheeschools.org
Please notify the school if your contact information changes throughout the year. It is very important that the nurse be able to reach a guardian should a student become ill or injured.