State Required Information
Arkansas Code Annotated A.C.A. 6-11-129(2) (a) states the following information should be easily accessible through the homepage of the website under a link titled "State-Required Information" to a page on the website where the information may be found.
- Name of dyslexia intervention programs used during previous year.
- Number of students receiving dyslexia interventions during previous year.
- Total number of students identified with dyslexia during previous year.
- Number and percentage of student who have immunization exemptions from the Department of Health for the current school year.
- Number and percentage of students who have failed to provide proof of immunizations for the current school year and have not obtained an exemption from the Department of Health.
Within 30 Days of Approval
At least 10 days before meeting
Districts receiving level 5 intensive support, a school identified as in need of targeted or comprehensive support, the district is in fiscal distress, or on Accredited (Probation) status.Explanation of why and what the district is doing to be removed from the classification
Written Policy for Selection, Relocation, Retention, and Challenging of Materials ( A.C.A.6-25-105)
RIF Policy (A.C.A. 6-17-2407)
FINANCIAL DATA (A.C.A. 6-11-129; 7-17-201; 6-17-2301)
24. FINANCIAL BREAKDOWN OF MONTHLY EXPENSES
**Financial Data should consist of the two previous years and current year data