State Required Information
Arkansas Code Annotated A.C.A. 6-11-129(2) (a) states the following information should be easily accessible through the homepage of the website under a link titled "State-Required Information" to a page on the website where the information may be found.
Dyslexia Information (6-41-606);
- Name of dyslexia intervention programs used during previous year.
- Number of students receiving dyslexia interventions during previous year.
- Total number of students identified with dyslexia during previous year.
Vaccination and Immunization Report (6-18-710)
- Number and percentage of student who have immunization exemptions from the Department of Health for the current school year.
- Number and percentage of students who have failed to provide proof of vaccinations for the current school year.
- Number and percentage of students who have not provided proof of vaccinations and have not obtained and exemption from the Department of Health.
Annual School Performance ReportMy School Info > Search for District > Click on District Name > Select 2019-2020 > Select Report Tab > School Report Card > Export to PDFhttps://myschoolinfo.arkansas.gov/
No later than 10 days after posted on DESE website
Within 30 Days of Approval
Notice of the Time, Date and Place of School Board MeetingsThe McGehee Board of Education regularly meets on every 4th Monday of the month at 5:00PM at the McGehee High School Library, unless otherwise noted on the District Calendar or News Feed. Special called Board Meetings are also published to the District Calendar and notification sent via News Feed.
At least 10 days before meeting
Districts receiving level 5 intensive support, a school identified as in need of targeted of comprehensive support or the district is in fiscal distressExplanation of why and what the district is doing to be removed from the classification
FINANCIAL DATA (A.C.A. 6-11-129; 7-17-201; 6-17-2301)
Annual School District Statistical ReportMy School Info > Search > Select District Name > Report Tab > Annual Statistical Report > Select Data Button > Export PDF
**Financial Data should consist of the two previous years and current year data