State Required Information
2020-2021 School District Website Checklist
Arkansas Code Annotated A.C.A. 6-11-129(2) (a) states the following information should be easily accessible through the homepage of the website under a link titled "State-Required Information" to a page on the website where the information may be found.
- Number and percentage of student who have immunization exemptions from the Department of Health for the current school year.
- Number and percentage of students who have failed to provide proof of vaccinations for the current school year.
- Number and percentage of students who have not provided proof of vaccinations and have not obtained and exemption from the Department of Health.
- Name of dyslexia intervention programs used during previous year.
- Number of students receiving dyslexia interventions during previous year.
- Total number of students identified with dyslexia during previous year.
Within 10 Days of Approval
At least 10 days before meeting
**Financial Data should consist of the two previous years and current year data